Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Their electronics are very good, recievers, amps seem to be good quality. Their speakers and subs are ok, but not competition or anything like that. They look nice though, and zolitz is correct in saying that they are found in most german cars.

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Don't forget domestics, and I tried out the entire "sponsorship" thing. Complete waste of time and money (that $75 could have gone for a good night w/ Zoltiz's mom). They are decent though... you can find them in the new GTO.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I used to have a Blaupunkt head unit and I really liked it. Interface was very easy, uncluttered, intuitive. No problems with tonal output or distortion or anything like that. My only problem was that the display was super bright, and I had to fold down the faceplate at night. So, add a dimmer wire out of the back and I would've been gold.

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Obike@Sep 7 2005, 07:07 PM
Don't forget domestics, and I tried out the entire "sponsorship" thing. Complete waste of time and money (that $75 could have gone for a good night w/ Zoltiz's mom). They are decent though... you can find them in the new GTO.
why did you pay 75 bux?

alos, whats up with you and Zoltiz?

·
Registered
116 Posts
i am a total idiot when it comes to cars, so i have a quick question, whats the benefits of getting a new HU compared to keeping the stock tC one? is their benefits without getting a new sub, speakers, amps etc?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.