Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I will soon be purchasing an 06 scion tc. I am in a toss up between the bsp and flint mica. I test drove and saw the filnt in person and liked it alot although my orginal plan was to go for black. I have yet to see the black in person and was wondering if anyone has a picture of the two side by side... i would love to see that! In a couple days I will get to see the two side by side in person.. so hopefully I will be able to say right off the bat which one is for me. THANKS SO MUCH!

·
Registered
225 Posts
i dont have a pic, but congratulations on your buy, we all know here youll love the car, start thinking of mods also, things you would like to do to the car, maybe this will help you in deciding which color best suits you

·
Registered
339 Posts

i personally love how the FM glitters in the sunshine

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
Originally posted by DScion@Aug 13 2005, 09:38 PM
Hello, I will soon be purchasing an 06 scion tc. I am in a toss up between the bsp and flint mica. I test drove and saw the filnt in person and liked it alot although my orginal plan was to go for black. I have yet to see the black in person and was wondering if anyone has a picture of the two side by side... i would love to see that! In a couple days I will get to see the two side by side in person.. so hopefully I will be able to say right off the bat which one is for me. THANKS SO MUCH!
i am sure you will like either. But, I must say the Flint mica doesn't show swirls as much as the Black Sand.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well my name was on the waiting list for both.. but I just drove 45 minutes to another dealership where they had the bsp and fm (mannual though) in stock. So i looked at them in the sun next to eachother. It was still a hard decision but i decided to go with the BLACK SAND PEARL!! too bad i have to wait to get it though... can't wait though!

·
Registered
339 Posts
well good choice, that means 1 less fm on the road

·
Registered
68 Posts
Originally posted by serith@Aug 15 2005, 05:37 PM
Scion.R.aAh, I see in your sig you have your windows tinted. As a fellow BSP owner, I'm just wondering at what level did you get yours tinted at? I'm still undecided how low to go
Three back windows are "limo tint" (5% Visibility), The driver and passenger windows are 65% visibility, but if I were you I'd get it the driver/passenger windows darker.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.