Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone has any pics of a silver tC with black rims, also do you think it would be better to have a silver wheel on the silver tC or the black wheel?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yo phungy reccomend any wheel, im torn between this g games wheel and gram lights, also whats with the envelope next to the topic with the black dot on it

·
Registered
454 Posts
Originally posted by Yeahdudeirock@Aug 23 2005, 03:27 PM
... also whats with the envelope next to the topic with the black dot on it
lol, I was wondering the same thing but i didn't want to look stupid.

·
Registered
197 Posts
it depends on the actual wheel itself i think..... if you get black i think you should make sure you get a polished lip though

·
Registered
107 Posts
DEFINATELY..........get black rims with a polished lip on a silver car.thats what i originally was going to do.damn that looks sweet as hell.especially when its dropped.woooo!!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
yea i plan to get black or gunmetal rims w/ a polished lip on my csm.

·
Registered
107 Posts
ive said it before but ill say it again.i wish my 1.0 had black rims with a polished lip.not really diggin the graphite finish too much.theyre okay i guess.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hell yes dudes im gonna go with gram lights or g games or enkei or axis, im willing to spend 1K+ on wheels, the black wheel looks sweet on that car and so do silver wheels

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
id like a polished lip black wheel, 18s 5 spoke or 7 spoke but i like the 5 spoke and any price

·
Registered
250 Posts
i think the silver will look good on black rims or gun.,and 18 would be good ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.