Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, whats up. I ordered my Scion tC about 1 week ago. What i'm worried about is that i got the black cherry pearl color. People are telling me that at different angles it looks somewhat purple and that it is a girl's color. Im a 17 yr old guy, and i dont wanna look too flamboyant. What do you guys think. Give me some feedback! Thanks!

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Meh, don't worry about it. What does it matter what others think of you? As long as the chicks and, more importantly, you know that you aren't there is nothing to worry about.

Hell, there was a guy I knew in high school that had a rainbow colored new bug... never had a lack of chicks.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it. I personally like the color, and don't think of myself as "flamboyant"...not that there's anything wrong with that

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Without consideration of your choice of car color, would you say that you might be seen as flamboyant? If the car's the only reason that people might percieve you to be, then I think your concerns are unfounded. If not...then you may have something to worry about.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I actually had BCP as one of the first color choices - thought it looks "lexusish" / upscalish, but the dealer messed up with the delivery and I ended up with 4 more weeks of looking and a black tC - the color that I'm very happy with.

Oh, and I'm anything but flamboyant

·
Registered
427 Posts
Actually, I like the BCP. I do however understand that as a 17 year old male, certain things can raise certain questions in your mind. I've never given car colors a thought as far as being a 'girls' color. As long as you like it, it really doesn't matter. If it makes you feel better, I've had similar comments about the 'mica' flake colors in my paint. Under certain light, some of the flakes can look pink.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I almost got a BCP, but decided not to because it was too similar to the color of my last car, a 1999 Corolla. I was told once or twice that the color of my last car was a little girly, but it was my girlfriend that said it so I was never really worried about it.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Here's me and my BCP http://www.yoursciontc.com/forums/index.ph...indpost&p=33804

I once regretted the color decision, but not anymore, and I think I've figured it out... keep your BCP tC CLEAN. As you can see from the picture, the BCP is GORGEOUS in the sunlight, after a fresh wash and wax (this is the day I got it, so it's pristine
).

If it's really dirty and overcast outside, the BCP doesn't look very good. But then again, not many cars look good ditry on a cloudy day

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.