1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
That is my second best.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
thats the color of the one my dealer had when i test drove yesterday. its a very slick color but to me those pictures make it seem darker than what i saw in person.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
This is the color that I'm getting (5spd, no extras whatsoever except for carpets), just ordered it two days ago at the dealership. They didn't even have one in stock, and they're the #1 dealer in NY! These are gonna sell like hot cakes. I've gotta wait a few weeks, and man, it's gonna be the longest few weeks of my life. Color looks sick!

·
Registered
27 Posts
i test drove this color, i loved it. reminded me of my vr-4 (well the color did). i hope to pickin it up shortly, have to wait till my house is finished

·
Registered
792 Posts
Originally posted by advocareman@Jul 7 2004, 10:37 AM
i test drove this color, i loved it. reminded me of my vr-4 (well the color did). i hope to pickin it up shortly, have to wait till my house is finished
cant wait to see this colored tC fully modified!

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
228 Posts
that's the cherry color in the cloudy days then, ehh... still very nice, imo

·
Registered
88 Posts
Got me my BCP TC and it looks sweet.. the gold color wheels sounds like a good idea.. anyone out there with the photoshop skills..

·
Registered
498 Posts
oh yeah....

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Originally posted by ycart1201@Jul 5 2004, 09:04 AM
i think it would look pretty wild if you slapped on some gold rims with that color!

Nathan
ycart1201
I'm thinking "ghetto" with the gold rims. Too blingy!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts