Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my dealer screwed up and my orginal order in the flint mica is going to be another 6-8 weeks, but he said a Black Cherry is coming in tomorrow and if i want it, It's mine. I've seen the color on teh website but not in person until tomorrow. has anyone seen this color yet out there on a TC, and if So could you give some opinions and references to what it looks like.

·
Registered
619 Posts
i havnt seen one but from what i here when its clean and polished real good it is very nice.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I haven't seen one of a tc either but my sister's xA is black cherry. It's a nice color. It shows scratches very easily though. Someone leaned against her car with their belt bucket so now there are big white scratches all over her door handle.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i really hope i like this color when i see it causei don't want to have to wait the rest of the summer for my car....We'll see later on after work

·
Registered
205 Posts
I will be devil's advocate. I think you will either not like it at all or really like it. I thought I would get tired of it over time. It is a bit strong for me, but it is classy. I got the Flint Mica, and get compliments on it all the time. I am growing to like it more and more. It sparkles in the sun!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ha!! Man same thing happened to me..... I ordered my TC on Feb 1st, called to see how things were going on the 25th and i get told the color got mixed up. I wanted Indigo Ink, but will have to wait another 4 to 6 weeks for it. They have a light blue, black, and a black cherry coming in. So I gotta choose from that.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
The black cherry almost looks purpleish=girly.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I still have not seen a Black Cherry tC. I would like to see a real red..non-metalic, but clear coated. Sort of one of those bright " take me to jail" colors that some VWs have. Maybe Scion will add a red to the tC line one day. A nice deep dark and not orange color....I must be entering my mid-life crisis...HELP ME!

·
Registered
243 Posts
As an owner of Black Cherry pearl, its a great color that gets dirty fast so if ur a frequent cleaner, you'll love this color. As for the Guy or Girl thing, im a guy and its a great color and i luv it and the girls lov it 2. I do confess that the dirt really comes out of the darker colors, but when its clean!! WOW!! eehhehe THere looking because they want it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts