Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i'm pretty new here i have a 2006 scion tc. I started emailing Black Cat Customs about them making custom guages for us and they said that they will. I've had their gauges in my previous cars and they are second to none.

Who would be interested in these gauges? i'm just trying to gauge interest.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they are supposed to email the pics soon so as soon as they do i'll get it out to you guys right away. as with most their gauges you can pick a color ex. silver or red gauge face and then you select the color for the gauge lighting. what really prompted me to ask them was because i've seen a ton of people kiinda weary about changing out their led's because they have no soldering experience plus added benefit you get the color gague face you like. from what i've seen you can probably also add like the scion logo or some other stuff i'm sure.

again..i'll get you all the pics asap.

· Registered
444 Posts
yep id be interested too...

· Registered
200 Posts
I've had great experience with the guys over at www.speedhut.com

They don't have the tC listed but someone could shoot them an email and see if they are interested.

· Ironhead
12,859 Posts
can i have some that say type r?

but really, i think thats a neat idea.

edit : so i make that post right ^^^ and go about my merry way. chekcing back in to see what dave posted, i see the above post. and i realize, that doesnt say what i want it to. cause it looks like i am saying i think its a neat idea to put type r gauges in my tC. and i assure you, i dont.

but the custom gauge faces, thats pretty neat.

not as neat as marty's mom driving a tC, but neat.

· Registered
72 Posts
I think I'd be interested. Now I'm not too savvy with this stuff, would I be able to just place an order and it is sent to me, without me having to take my current ones out and send them that?

· Registered
5,132 Posts

· Former '05er
12,590 Posts
If the needles were white, it would look just like the IS dash. Well, sort of. It's white lit for sure.

· Registered
5,132 Posts
Originally posted by lo bux racer@Aug 6 2006, 04:01 PM
If the needles were white, it would look just like the IS dash. Well, sort of. It's white lit for sure.
Black Cat Customs sells only gauge faces; if one were to just buy these and install them on their otherwise stock tC, the lighting would be silver on blue when the lights were off (daytime driving) and then amber on black at night.

I haven't yet decided if I want to change my needles to a different color, and if I do, what color, although red needles would be pretty nice. It's not like orange on blue is bad looking, either; NY Mets colors!

Too bad I'm an A's fan...

-Ed

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.