Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i have my black sand Tc and i was wondering if anyone knew how a chrome billet grill would look on it. pics would be greatly appreciated. im looking to chnage the grill on the bumber and the fascia.

·
Registered
224 Posts
IMHO...I think the Billet grille really stands out...so much nicer than that OEM cheap plastic black piece of sh*t...looks really nice on my SW!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I like it on the lighter colored tC's but think it would look kinda bad on a darker one. Too much contrast. That's just me though.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I agree that the billet grill looks better on lighter colors than darker ones. The second tC I saw was a BSP Special Edition with the billet grille and I thought the grille looked completely out of place. And I do not think it would look as nice on AP either since AP is more blue than silver or white.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have the chrome grill on my IIP and I really love it. I'll try to take some pics this weekend after I wash it, but I think you'll be surprised how good it looks on this "darker" color car.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.