Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Eric, I really like the billet grill pics (especially the first one). I can't wait until someone puts one on the market. Thanks for the great forum and the great pics!

·
Registered
619 Posts
[email protected] dood. That is pretty cool. Now if only photochopping my car actually made it happen i would be set. That is just sick. I tell you rhat, i think i like the 3rd the best and if i could debadge the front grill it would be on. Good work.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'd have to say that 2nd one is my favorite. It flows from top to bottom and the Scion emblem helps break up the lines just enough to give it a good, clean, factory look yet stand out enough for people to know you've done something a little extra.

·
Registered
48 Posts
^^^^^ same as CMP..... that one's NICE

·
Registered
290 Posts
That is some awesome work man i love the top one so fresh and so clean but they all look great!!! as soon as its on sale please let me know!!!!

·
Registered
583 Posts
bad ass! -=D

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Good lookin' out, man.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Lousy double posts.

·
Registered
422 Posts
This is an old thread that I'd never seen. Must say that I like the third pic best. Cool!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Okay i Found another one and this is the one i'm gettin. The price sounds very reasonable, which is $125 for both of them. Posting this for the people that love billet grills.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Originally posted by ScionGTR@Mar 8 2005, 11:43 PM
Okay i Found another one and this is the one i'm gettin. The price sounds very reasonable, which is $125 for both of them. Posting this for the people that love billet grills.
DETAILS????

1 - 20 of 24 Posts