Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd post dunno....looks cool...

San Francisco,CA

·
Registered
202 Posts
Originally posted by I Want A tC nOw@Aug 22 2005, 08:49 PM
thats a Nice billboard
Yes, I so want to buy the billboard.

I saw that TV ad where a bunch of xA "tunas!!" were talking about why they bought the xA, and one of the dudes said something like it got "speed."

All things being fair, it's a great little grocery getter, but it's everything else but speed. Wasting college money on all the stickers and carbon hood is all good, but speed on a stock xA? Sometimes I do amuse myself watching the scion commercials. So far the tC ones are fine.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
actually the color of the car was orange...with a dragon decal on it...I think the way that scion advertises their cars is by showing consumers that they can customize it to match their personalities or style....that actually brings me to this question....now if "scion" promotes customizing their cars....does that mean that...say if a consumer puts TRD springs on their tC, xA or xB....that it would still be covered by the warranty????

·
Registered
25 Posts
i saw that billboard goin' into NYC the other day, at first i thought the 8 was a B, I was like wtf is CREB??? lol gimme a break it was late at night & i was goin' to the city for sum food

·
Registered
583 Posts
they have the same billboard here in austin, tx too. i didn't realize it was for the 2006, its in a real bad spot, you can barely see it from the highway.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.