Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay so i decided to write a little introduction, and like the title reads, "better late than never" so here it goes:

My name's Victor. I was born in the Dominican Republic. came to the US in 1990, to reside in Jersey City, NJ. Moved to Orange, NJ a couple of months ago. Just graduated from Stevens-Tech in Hoboken, NJ (BE in Electrical Engineering). I'm now 22 years old, and got my new 2006 CSM tC about 2 weeks ago, and loving it. I'm a pretty approachable person, seeking permanent employment, for now i'm a software QA. maybe that's enough about myself. you can always ask

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Welcome!

About your sig, wouldn't it be interesting to all the geeks to see Baskin Robbins 1F flavors?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by lo bux racer@Aug 5 2005, 05:42 PM
Welcome!

About your sig, wouldn't it be interesting to all the geeks to see Baskin Robbins 1F flavors?
i would like to have a taste of all 1F flavors. i should be able to tackle a scoop of each, or maybe not, or maybe, gotta try it, could get ice cream sick.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.