Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
alanthing, I used this when I installed my amp/sub last weekend and it's awesome! I know the guy who makes them, he's in Hayward, CA.. across the bay from me. He designed it himself for use in his xB and now sells to the public. It's definitely worth the cash. He owns a shop called 9works and is on the Scionlife forum..... sorry about the plug. I like this forum much better! He goes under "sciongirl98", it's his girlfriend's xB and handle. You should pm him if you have questions about it, he's very helpful and friendly!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah ricoo, I got the link from one of your previous posts.

I'm a little confused... is that his handle on THIS forum, or Scionlife?

BTW, as of last night, he's got 4 or 5 on eBay! When I first checked he only had one and it included an amp kit.

Thanks!

·
Registered
730 Posts
You can make this yourself with two Toyota harnesses. I've described this before in another thread. I'll look for the thread and post a link.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You're the best message board user I have ever come across Alpman. Lol.. thanks!!!

Do you think for the price that he's asking, this eBay thing is a good buy? It definitely seems easiest.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sorry this may have not been the one. I'lll look for the other link.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Yes, it's a decent price, depending on what he charges for shipping. The two harnesses and the Hi-To-Low adapter would run you about $30 if you purchased them at retail. If shipping is less than $10, then get it and be done. I just wanted to give others the chance to DIY.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts