Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
I've got a viper 771, its been good so far. The single most important thing about an alarm install is the installer him/herself. You can get the worlds greatest alarm, but if it's installed by a team of monkeys, you're going to be in trouble.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
I got the Crimestopper CS2011RS and I like how it works, easy to adjust sensetivity and you can get them inexpensively and new on ebay all over the place. I got it because I am not to much of a fan of the LCD screens cause I don't want to break it.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Originally posted by krzy@Feb 24 2005, 02:31 AM
You can get the worlds greatest alarm, but if it's installed by a team of monkeys, you're going to be in trouble.
What if it's installed by a team of Trunk Monkeys?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Originally posted by Azrael+Feb 24 2005, 06:44 PM-->QUOTE (Azrael @ Feb 24 2005, 06:44 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-krzy
@Feb 24 2005, 02:31 AM
You can get the worlds greatest alarm, but if it's installed by a team of monkeys, you're going to be in trouble.
What if it's installed by a team of Trunk Monkeys?[/b]
Trunk Monkeys are a different type of security system. Its my understanding that they install themselves rather than installing another system. Though, the big red button might need installation so I'm not sure.

For those wondering about trunk monkey security systems, go here: http://www.trunkmonkey.com/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.