Scion tC Forums banner

Which Do You think is the best? (please leave a comment as to why)

• Alpine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ma Audio

• Audiobaun

• JL Audio

• Infinity

• Kicker

• MTX

• Pheonix Gold

• Rockford Fosgate

• Polk

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont know what eD or RE is!!!

i had an adire sub, i didnt think anyone else would like it. i didnt think it was even a known brand. im wondering if a mod can add that into my poll then.

i just want knowledgable insights on what would be best.

·
Registered
542 Posts
when i see RE i think Resident Evil. i'd have to say alpine, but i really don't have much experience with different brands

·
Registered
742 Posts
How about ID (winner of more sound quality world titles than any other sub brand I know of;) Ever hear about a sub called the ID Max???

Arc Audio should be on there, the new Flatline is up there with the best ever.

Eclipse Aluminum subs are quite nice or used to be at least:)

SEAS Lotus is damm fine.

Alot of people really like Velodyne servo controlled subs.

There are a few more:)

Rick

·
Registered
109 Posts
I havent heard all these brands, all I know is the ones I have had...

it depends on alot to say what sub is good..

overall the SOLO BARIC's will always THUMP louder than all subs!

·
Registered
322 Posts
I like more than one of those subs, for the most part I would say a great deal of people would like more than one of them. What is your definition of quality? not to mention box design plays a very important role in sound and clarity, as well as amp&wire choices.

·
Registered
84 Posts
alpine, great quality and very dependable

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Originally posted by EddieMoney@Oct 6 2005, 10:25 AM
thepda, you have to be kidding me, the solo's are some of the crappiest sounding woofers on the market, SQ is crap....sure there loud, but in a hatch you want clarity too
yeah I am not talking about the solos, I think they suck but the kicker comp vrs are awesome!

·
Registered
84 Posts
well whats good about sony is that they offer cheaper options that are worth the money, but if you want to get great equiptment, odds are other brands such as alpine, kicker, kenwood etc... would be a better choice....of course for $$ as well

·
Registered
7 Posts
well, im not looking to knock my bumpers off, just obtain a more complete range of sound for my car. :) with that in mind, what should I be looking at? I want a sub for less than $300 installed if possible... if not, what's the closest thing?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.