Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I just want to get some ideas from everyone about the best place to mount a 12 disc cd changer. I was thinking under the seat but I dont thinkt there is 4.5" of room under there. Another thought is attaching it to a custom box in the back passenger corner but Im not sure how that will affect the bass output or rattle. Another Idea I was bouncing around is mounting it facing out under the drink holders in the back seat, behind that panel. I might have enough depth but I would have to cut into the car panel which I hate to do on a new car. Anyway what are your suggestions?
thanks,

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
CD changers are soooo 1996!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im just too lazy to convert all of my CD's to mp3's. However I did find a great spot for the changer. In the foam storage piece next to the spare tire on the passenger side. I will only have to cut a very little piece out and it should fint nice and snug, just like it was meant to be there.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Glove box is the way to go... no stopping to switch cartridges... makes it easy man.

also many changers these days play mp3's so... 12 disks of mp3's isn't bad

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.