Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone on the forum is from Bellingham, WA. I was just up there over the past few days visiting my girlfriends parents. I thought I might have been the only TC driving around the area when I saw a girl in an azure pearl. We waved.

I've now seen four TCs since I got mine.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm located in Seattle. My girlfriend were actually in Eugene Oregon a few weeks ago and I was looking out for ya. Haha...

·
Registered
792 Posts
Originally posted by PwCTax@Sep 21 2004, 02:25 PM
I'm located in Seattle. My girlfriend were actually in Eugene Oregon a few weeks ago and I was looking out for ya. Haha...
If you are interested in some free stickers and wanna make the trip down for a day, i would love to use your ride as a "project car". Send me a PM if you would be seriously interested and i'll go into more detail. I have yet to find anyone in Eugene with at tC. (well i did see one yesterday but it had Florida plates and i wasnt able to catch up with him thanks to the traffic.

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry man, not really interested in making a project car.

But I'll be spending a lot of time in Portland over the next couple months on a project for my job, so maybe I'll see you around.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Originally posted by PwCTax@Oct 2 2004, 07:49 AM
Sorry man, not really interested in making a project car.

But I'll be spending a lot of time in Portland over the next couple months on a project for my job, so maybe I'll see you around.
no problem.
I'll keep an eye out for ya!

Nathan
ycart1201

1 - 6 of 6 Posts