94 Del Sol VTEC with NOS mass JDM parts

03 WRX with lots O JDM goodies

My 97 Dodge (still have) and STI before mods

My 05 STi at TBAD Seattle

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
only the truck remains. All others gone. The STi is what I traded in for the Tc. It was a trouble maker. I can personally say it can reach speeds in excess of 150mph with no mods.
The Del Sol had a 75 shot nitrous kit and A B16A and some other goodies.
The insurance on the Tc is half of what the STi was. The Sti was $30 a month more that the WRX.

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
sweet rides, that last part sounded like an old algebra problem lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Originally posted by it8ezbngrn@Jul 24 2005, 12:29 AM
only the truck remains. All others gone. The STi is what I traded in for the Tc. It was a trouble maker. I can personally say it can reach speeds in excess of 150mph with no mods.
The Del Sol had a 75 shot nitrous kit and A B16A and some other goodies.
The insurance on the Tc is half of what the STi was. The Sti was $30 a month more that the WRX.
sorry but did you say you traded in the STI for a tc? you could get 2 Tc's for the price of an sti, i mean i love my tc but i would trade it for an Sti in a heart beat!
your impreza was even worthy, why the trade besides insurance?

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
hmmmm id guess besides insurance would be gas, maintenance, practicality for his usage, looks (?), less apt to get into trouble, sick of having kids bother him...etc.

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
hmmmm id guess besides insurance would be gas, maintenance, practicality for his usage, looks (?), less apt to get into trouble, sick of having kids bother him...etc.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
No joke. That's what I hate about driving my Supra. Everybody wants to race. I just want to drive my car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.