Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just looking for some information on the 10" 100watt Bazooka subwoofer that's offered for the tC. If anyone out there owns one, how much better does the stereo sound with it, versus without? Also, is there a built in amp for this sub, or does it draw its power from the HU? This sub states it has 100 watts "maximum power", which leads me to belive the amp is under powered. I was thinking of using an external amp with the sub, as power is cheap and pleantiful. I know most people go for their own custom box with bigger woofers, but I like the appearance and sleakness of the bazooka sub, and its natural "blending" with the car.

Thank you!

·
Registered
445 Posts
lol last i heard dont get it...

·
Registered
515 Posts
Really don't get it. I heard it and it sucks. You can get some custom boxes made ( have seen a few on this site ) that look just as good and put out better sound. I think Q-Logic is coming out with a prefab box that you can buy that will fit in the same spot as the factory sub. If you just want a small thump nothing major check out the infinity powered subs.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
The bazooka sub amplifier is built into the box, it doesn't get crap for current, it is fine for basic listening without much bass, it will add depth to your music, but you can get a much better setup for much less money.

Lavaism - Where did you hear that Q-Logic was coming out with a box?

Ed

·
Registered
515 Posts
Heard it throgh a couple of resellers that I know they said the designs were being made up. Q-Form has boxes for some of the most popular cars out, Scion isn't going to be any different.

I hate to say this but we were all talking and we predicted that in another year or 2 Scion will be like the civic meaning be one of the top cars in the "import" scene. Right now ricers can't afford new cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.