Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm up in San Mateo... 5 mins south of SFO.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm in sunnyvale, I have yet to really see any tC's around other than when I am on the freeway though.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Originally posted by integsrtite@Sep 12 2004, 09:37 PM
me n a friend both have FM tCs, we're North SJ/Milpitas as well. around hostetter area, what about you tc_408?
yah im near the Great Mall area, I saw a FM at savemart off of capital a couple weeks ago. was that yours?

·
Registered
53 Posts
doubt it... i haven't been to savemart for years, maybe shell but there are cheaper ones around. and i got my car on the 29th, insurance on the 1st.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
well, i am from the valley, but i drove through all that last night, right past you guys. 680 down to the south bay to 101 north. 300 miles last night, and not a single tC on the road but mine. dammit. hoping that changes when we get the regional meet and drive off the ground next month. i am hoping you are all in. check the site for the advertisement for the event, we are obviously sponsoring the drive. hope to see you all out there.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Originally posted by nrhanson@Sep 12 2004, 03:46 PM
I'm in sunnyvale, I have yet to really see any tC's around other than when I am on the freeway though.
i'm in sunnyvale as well... what part of sunnyvale do you live in?

·
Registered
4 Posts
A little off topic, but do any of you guys have a dealer recommendation? I live in Redwood City, but haven't heard anything about Scion 101, so if anyone has anything to say about them or recommends a dealer on the peninsula, i'm all ears! Thanks in advance. . .

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
stevens creek has always done right by me as far as dealer to dealer business. theyre a little south in san jose.

·
Registered
8 Posts
whatup ya'll! i just put in my order w. hanlee toyota in richmond. black 5-spd w. the spoiler, baby! i've been working w. the scion manager there and he's been solid so far. of course, they're always good to you before you drive it off the lot.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I'm in the North Bay area.. Santa Rosa area.

Came out of the hardware store this evening and found my car had moved!! Nope. It was another Flint Mica in the lot. First one I've seen beside mine.

So far, that brings the total of other tC's i've seen in this area to 3.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
ah, santa rosa. nice place to visit. i like to drive through the napa area, some fun roads and there's something about the way that area feels. i like it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts