battle of the sexes

• man's car

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • woman's car

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
1,554 Posts
I was worried for a little bit after I bought my car that it would be viewed as a girls car, kinda like the Eclipse or the Probe, but I'm not so worried about it now. Maybe if I had an Azure pearl I would be.

· Registered
63 Posts
this has been discussed soo many times. and color does not make it a "girl's car" (Azure Pearl=awesome color). It's all about the person getting out. i never thought of the esclipse and all those others as "girl's cars", granted i'm a chick but just as many males drive them in my area as chicks. so is it safe to assume that some men don't want us chick to have cars just as nice as theirs.

· Registered
202 Posts
actually, this car is so great, I nominate it for a "Car's car"

Seems like so many of you guys have this car, I guess it just goes to prove that I am a sister of brothers who truly thinks like a guy (but looks all-woman!)/ If that makes me one of the guys, all the merrier! I LOVE my tC!

BTW, do you all get more looks from women or men when driving?

· Registered
1,686 Posts
azure pearl = a girls color????

dude... it sucks being color blind

· Registered
14 Posts
I dont like this poll....I dont think the car is a man or a woman's car...it can be either...it does not look inherently masculine or femenine unlike some vehicles...unless you get one in AP.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.