Scion tC Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

· Registered
408 Posts
HAHA wow. that is hillarious... they coulda swapped out the tc with a Lambo and probably gotten the same results!
Look at the very last video, kinda funny that the rsx chirps 2nd about 3 seconds before the tc?? That make alot of sense?

· Registered
567 Posts
Yeah, this video first poped up on scionlife. And it's been discussed here.

· Former '05er
12,590 Posts
I dunno if I'd call it a good race between the cars, but it's definitely a clear argument for having some driving skills.

· Registered
2,144 Posts
Originally posted by mach5@Jun 4 2005, 06:41 PM
i told you i would be the only one to say good race......
Does that make you the only person who believes this race wasn't:

1) Fixed
2) A pathetic attempt to drive by the person in the tC
3) Both?

· Registered
42 Posts
Originally posted by Zygote55+Jun 6 2005, 10:44 AM-->QUOTE (Zygote55 @ Jun 6 2005, 10:44 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-mach5
@Jun 4 2005, 06:41 PM
i told you i would be the only one to say good race......
Does that make you the only person who believes this race wasn't:

1) Fixed
2) A pathetic attempt to drive by the person in the tC
3) Both? [/b]
yes it does....

the guy in the TC lost... big deal.
he didn't drive it great but whatever

i still don't see what the big deal is, it was on the streets and anything can happen on the streets

i lost to a automatic cavalier but beat a modded 1.8t golf

i say good race and maybe it will be closer or even the other way around when that kid gets more comfy with a manual

not many people was calling bs when that guy in the TC ripped the civic Si apart.......
now that kid coulnd't drive

· Premium Member
16,847 Posts
Why do people race with the windows down and roofs open? Do people just not get the the concept of aerodynamics and drag? Not to mention that extremely annoying wind noise on the camera? Idiots!

· BOOST its what I do!
6,530 Posts
Just want to say i have beaten a Base Model RSX in my tC. But i had the windows up just for the reason the other guy was talking about DRAG. Also it might have been a cae he couldnt drive but oh well all i can say that i beat it and i would race it again.

· Registered
42 Posts
the dude in the TC was stock
its on the rsx board

and the rsx and tc are gonna race again but the TC will be driven by another guy near the skill level of the rsx driver

· BOOST its what I do!
6,530 Posts
Yea probably just so we think it is real but w/e ill see if i can make my own video of it and show it to you guys it will be true and blue on the streets. but ill have to see if i can get my video camera to work with my comp it hasnt been working lately. oh well ill try.

· Registered
567 Posts
I don't see how the rsx is walking the tC like these vids, I beat my friends base rsx by half a car length 2 nights ago. 2X. *shrugs. Maybe it's the drivers, maybe it's the launching... Maybe it's alot of things. Who knows. Who cares.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.