Scion tC Forums banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
I don't know if you guys have read some of the new threads posted over on scionlife by quick, he's given to now openly cirticizing people that he's sold things to, trying to bate people into arguments, and celebrating the fact that all these people feel ripped off by him, in his own words, the more people argue about this the more money I make when they visit my website because of advertisers.

I for one wouldn't be caught dead working out a deal with him. Both his corporations in Cali and Nev. have been suspended by those states respectively.

·
Registered
19 Posts
OK guys, who's got some ACCURATE information on these guys at tcTunerz?

i.e. where are they located presently, who has really been defrauded, how was the fraud perpetrated, what's the loss (in $), who all is involved, and where are you from if you were defrauded? If this is serious, I can get it stopped in less than a month. Let me know, and I'll contact you offline to get your info and we can go from there. If it's just moaning and groaning (which by reading the posts it certainly doesn't sound like it) build a bridge and get over it. But if this is for real, and any of you guys have been the victim of a fraud, we can do something about it.

MiamiTC

·
Registered
211 Posts
Ok...I am up for starting a Scion Only business with a partner. I am in Central Texas. Anyone interested in starting an online aftermarket parts business for Scion?? Email me at [email protected] I am serious - legitimate inquires only please.

I plan on heavy mods on my tC when the dealer gets one in stock with my specs. None in a 5 state area right now! Crazy.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have been trying to get the Flint Mica with a 5speed. --No love....I have waited thru three allocations and still no love. The dealer thinks it has something to do with the model year change. I was worried about the rumors but I think I would prefer a 06 now that it has steering wheel radio controls and the deck has a knob for volume instead of pushing a button a bunch of times.
Eventually it will be here. 05 or 06 it doesn't matter but the sooner the better!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
no doubt. you know how sometimes you want to punch someone right in the face? no? oh, well, i do. and quick is one of those people who makes me want to punch him. not really for any one thing, just because someone needs to. some people just need a good a$$ kicking.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Thanks so much for the heads up, I have been looking on their website a lot latley to see if there was something good for me to buy. I guess I will just find some other place. Thanks again.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Man thnx for the update. I would have to agree
"AvoidZ theZ zZ"
You wouldnt want to buy some part that you havent seen or heard for yourself from someone who thinks its appropriate to mis-spell their company's name.

·
Registered
847 Posts
i should have searched these f'ing forums before i decided to buy the B&M shortshifter and the motorized hu cover module....

now im out $280
, o well, i filed a dispute with NFCU since i ordered it with my credit card... ####it, ####ing ###t, o well, ill be getting my money back soon enough (and if im lucky ill get the parts and his a$$ will be given a cease and desist order with all the complaints he has received against him)

NFCU will bring the hammer down on him...

o and btw... there is a working telephone number 8884TUNERZ, but it doesnt get you anywhere, itll say that the agents in whichever dept. you select are busy and that its best to contact through website and then asks you to leave a message for a "possible callback"

[edit]***STATUS UPDATE***
NFCU has reversed the charge on my card, so now i am ordering the TWM stage 2 and maybe the TRD leather shift knob...
[/edit]

·
Registered
489 Posts
Thanks for the headsup dude

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Yeah i had heard a little about Tctunerz so i never looked at there sight. I am always so worried to buy anything online because for car parts ecspecially if you spend 100's of $$$ on something and you get ripped off that alot of money gone.

Also D i have wanted to punch several people in the face. and 9 out of 10 times i do

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Originally posted by Foques@Aug 11 2006, 09:42 AM
Whats the guy's name? he sounds like a person who was ripping people off at the tiburon meets..
That is the same guy.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
and matrix owners. and about everyone else he possibly can. he goes by "quick". stay away.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
dude, that guy owes so many people so many things and so much money.

i know a few people who would love to have a chance at him in a closed room.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts