Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm over from the ScionLife forums. Since its inception the post has become a STICKY, so even the moderators believe that it's important for people to know what tCtunerz is all about.

Here is a link to an ongoing thread I started. It has so far almost 6000 views. It's now the 28th and I have not heard a thing from them. People are organizing to have them (meaning the owner) investigated for years of fraud with this and through other web sites.

There really is no debate - if you want to give them money, be very prepared to lose it.

http://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=57553

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i'm backing up draven301 100% on this. do a search here for tctunerz, and check my reviews of my dealings with him. his reputation is what it is for good reason. i know of no one who has come out ahead from working with quick.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I'm officially warned. I don't see any reason after reading that, why I would want to buy anything from TCtunerz.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Somebody with facts and personal experience needs to post here. These guys pop up in search engines very quickly. If you want to read about some real fraud, try Fairbanks Capital. They steal people's homes with shady business practices.

Whomever this guy is, Duwayne McClendon or Quick Industries, or whatever he calls himself today, you need to get the information in places where it will splatter every search engine. It surely doesn't now, I just tried "Duwayne McClendon" on Google and got 4 hits. Not much for someone characterized as a major internet swindler.

·
Registered
742 Posts
I posted on that thread myself. I organized the very first Matrix meet and guess who showed up? He had a "crew" with him and seemed rather genuine but his car was a bit off the wall. He wanted to set up some deals to make parts for our cars and since there were only a handfull on the streets at the time it seemed really cool. Unfortunately he ripped off a couple of our members in one way or another of his shady dealings. He and I had a long talk about it, he made it right, so I endorsed him, you know, give the guy the benifit of the doubt. Well, I felt badly when he went right back at it again and I had him banned from the site. He is one of those smooth talking con men but not quite as slick as he thinks he is. I have not heard much about him until now but I did warn others away as soon as I heard he was connected with tctheifs.com.

Rick

·
Registered
576 Posts
"888-TCTUNER is temp. unavaliable, please try again later".

Their phone line isnt operating now.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo@May 13 2005, 11:59 AM
Quick is at it again. This guy is a freaking tool.

http://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic....der=asc&start=0

On the first page, he says that he's in daily contact with Zoltiz about manufacturing his Gutter Guard grill. Any truth to that Z?
Yup. Looks like a lot of people want the grill and I need to go to HD and buy a box of these gutterguards and spend my weekend bending and cutting...

1 - 20 of 57 Posts