Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres atleast one pic, got new rims and tire, yeah I know she's abit dirty...lol

· Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wheels are TSW Kyalami, Tires are Nankang NS-2, cost $1347 with alliment

· Registered
4,894 Posts
You know, unless your alignment was out of whack to begin with, you don't have to re-align your car when putting on wheels..

You do need lowering springs...

· Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well, i back into a curb about 3 months age and it knocked off the alliment, it wasnt much but it was annoying. yeah TRD drop springs are next...

· Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
getting them is half the fight, I dont trust myself to install them..lol I've had bad spring experiences...

· Registered
1,860 Posts
Originally posted by krdshrk@Feb 20 2006, 04:02 PM
You know, unless your alignment was out of whack to begin with, you don't have to re-align your car when putting on wheels..

You do need lowering springs...
so since my car was already aligned lowered I won't need to align it when I get my 18's? sweet...learned something today

· Registered
1,388 Posts
Originally posted by mrbrace@Feb 20 2006, 07:16 PM
so since my car was already aligned lowered I won't need to align it when I get my 18's? sweet...learned something today
As long as you upsize properly you shouldn't have to get your car aligned. But how many mile of pothole filled roads have you driven on since your car was last aligned?

· Registered
10 Posts
Nice Rims what size are those Rims? .... How Big can we go on Rims and how much can we drop the car without hitting the inside when turning? and still having a nice ride?.... Becuase what i want to do to my Tc is 18's or maybe even 19's with a tires size about (235/40). and a 1.5 drop...(Anyone)???

· Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
18's are 225/40-18 not sure about 19's probably 245/30-19's or something..

The rims are TSW Kyalami's you can get them in size up to 20x10

· Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i'm going to wash her tommorow morning before work

· Registered
232 Posts
nice rims, will look a lot better after you lower it, sweet ride

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.