Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just signed all the paper work for my 2006 tC. I ordered the Azure Pearl... what color is this.. is this like a silver mixed with a little bit of blue? under different lighting it looks to be a different color.. thats what I liked about it~

· Former '05er
12,590 Posts
This is Azure Pearl. I wouldn't call it feminine. I would have taken it as my first pick, but the wife wanted IIP.

· Registered
5,132 Posts
Originally posted by MustangJolly@Sep 1 2005, 07:15 PM
haha i know how it looks like.. i drove it.. and saw it in person.. i mean.. how would you describe the color.. like silver blue?
"Sky Blue Pearl"

-Ed

· Registered
1,554 Posts
I test drove one in AP...I could have had it 2 weeks before I got my Flint Mica. I chose to wait. AP is definitely a girl color.

· Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh believe me that car is not going to stay stock for too long~ I haven't even gotten the car yet, and I'm already ordering parts... I have a air compressor so if I get tired of it, I can just repaint it.. haha

its definitely a unique color~

· Registered
142 Posts
Originally posted by Wobbit45@Sep 1 2005, 07:52 PM
that color looks like the honda civic hybrid
The civic hybrid color is actually much fader than the Azure Pearl which is more like a very light blue sky. The civic color is on the dull side compared to the Azure Pearl which is rather vibrant.

I see the same color (may be a slight difference) on a Camry but I don't think it looks good on that car.

I, on the other hand, think that this color fits the tC perfectly. It's very bright compared to the Classic Silver but not too overly bright like the Super White.

Anyway, my wife likes this color and I happen to agree on it.

My old Accord V6's color was Black Currant Pearl which is very close to BCP. I drove it for 4 years and have grown tired of the dark color. My current 2 cars are now on the "light" side. Got it?

· Registered
733 Posts
My son and I liked AP the best out of all the colors and we like that not everybody has one;)

Simple but effective mods and it looks killer, it gets alot of looks, all the time and many questions like what kind of car is that, comments like, looks cool, sweet ride, whatever is hip to say at the moment in pop culture, etc, etc....

Since my son and I are confindent in ourselves we do not buy a car based on if it looks feminine or not, we buy what we like and what will get the job done for our business, this one is doing great already:)

Rick

· Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by raamaudio@Sep 2 2005, 09:27 AM
My son and I liked AP the best out of all the colors and we like that not everybody has one;)

Simple but effective mods and it looks killer, it gets alot of looks, all the time and many questions like what kind of car is that, comments like, looks cool, sweet ride, whatever is hip to say at the moment in pop culture, etc, etc....

Since my son and I are confindent in ourselves we do not buy a car based on if it looks feminine or not, we buy what we like and what will get the job done for our business, this one is doing great already:)

Rick
aw~ thanks for the comment.. i don't think it looks feminine at all.. with minimal modification which i'm planning on doing as soon as i get the car.. they won't be saying its feminine then~ lol

thanks..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.