Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a guy and have been looking at getting a TC. I was looking at getting either a Flint Mica or White. I think they both look good but have their drawbacks. I wasn't really considering an Azure one until I drove next to one today. I'd have to say it looked pretty sweet. Didn't get a look at who was driving it but is seems like a lot more girls are into this color.

I honestly didn't think it looked girly in person. Should be able to keep clean easily and won't show scratches as much as a darker color.

Anyone seen one of these? Do you think this is a girly color?

Thanks for the input

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I test drove an Azure Pearl before I got my FM. I could have had the AP that day, but decided to wait 2 extra weeks because I didn't like the AP at all. I definitely think it's a girly color.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
If you like it then get it, if you don't then don't. Its that simple. If you aren't comfortable getting it then don't even think about it, a car is not something to be on the fence about.

Edit: Welcome to the site!!!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Originally posted by Plissken@Feb 8 2005, 07:32 PM
If you like it then get it, if you don't then don't. Its that simple.
First of all, welcome to the site. Personally, it's not my kind of color. It was the color i test drove before I got my Flint Mica as well, and I have to be honest, and I don't mean to be "hating" on the color, but I find it a little girly.

But then again, I definitely agree with Plissken, if you like it, go for it.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I love my azure pearl but I am also a girl. I personally wouldn't care about it being a girly color. If thats the color you like then get it.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I personally find the azure pearl color somewhat girly...and it reminds me of the Buick Skylarks I used to see old people driving in the '80s. Could just be me, though.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I had an Azure Pearl until a Blazer decided it didn't like the color and totaled it out. So now I'm in a Flint Mica

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I should start a thread asking if black is girly... You know - pink is the new black - which makes black very girly...

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
*looks for dirty picture that whosthatrussian posted a while back*

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Speaking about girly colors. VW Bathtub in ivory - that's really girly. (VW Bathtub = VW New Beetle Convertible).

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Originally posted by playa29@Feb 8 2005, 10:55 PM
the color is somewhat girly but its not that bad. its a unique color n it def stands out so if ur def considering it then go for it

Why do people type like that? I just wish people who posted on forums would use proper english. It makes reading posts so much easier.

I still think that AP is a girl's color. You really can't tell by looking at pictures of it, but in person it just doesn't look good to me.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Originally posted by DaJesus@Feb 8 2005, 04:34 PM
I'm a guy and have been looking at getting a TC. I was looking at getting either a Flint Mica or White. I think they both look good but have their drawbacks. I wasn't really considering an Azure one until I drove next to one today. I'd have to say it looked pretty sweet. Didn't get a look at who was driving it but is seems like a lot more girls are into this color.

I honestly didn't think it looked girly in person. Should be able to keep clean easily and won't show scratches as much as a darker color.

Anyone seen one of these? Do you think this is a girly color?

Thanks for the input
It's your car...........

I don't like azure pearl, but that's why I didn't get it. I got the color I wanted.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by Azrael+Feb 9 2005, 01:03 PM-->QUOTE (Azrael @ Feb 9 2005, 01:03 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-playa29
@Feb 8 2005, 10:55 PM
the color is somewhat girly but its not that bad. its a unique color n it def stands out so if ur def considering it then go for it

Why do people type like that? I just wish people who posted on forums would use proper english. It makes reading posts so much easier.

I still think that AP is a girl's color. You really can't tell by looking at pictures of it, but in person it just doesn't look good to me. [/b]
amen. to all of that.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
amen to Damon's amen...

AP is the only color I really don't like. Even the BCP is a nice color...I wouldn't want it on my car, but it's a nice color. AP looks like a light blue car that has been sitting in the sun for 10 years (sorry to everybody with an AP car that I just offended
)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.