Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought some eagle one wax with nano technology, Basically to sum up whats on the box, They use nanites wto fill in finer cracks and scuffs with a polish agent to make it shine, Plus too it dosnt get all powdery or anything, and it shines much nicer then any other way I have used. I highly recomend it!!!

· Registered
1,860 Posts
Originally posted by ScionCowboy@May 10 2005, 06:22 PM
I just bought some eagle one wax with nano technology, Basically to sum up whats on the box, They use nanites wto fill in finer cracks and scuffs with a polish agent to make it shine, Plus too it dosnt get all powdery or anything, and it shines much nicer then any other way I have used. I highly recomend it!!!
I second this statement I went and picked some up and lo and behold it is soooo sweet! You apply it and just wipe it down with a microfiber towel and thats it...no dusting, no streaks, no swirl marks. Just perfect paint.

· Registered
1,686 Posts
what other waxes have you used?

how long does it last?

does it attract dust?

do you park your car indoors or out?

does bug guts wipe right off?

· Registered
1,860 Posts
Originally posted by hamster@May 13 2005, 12:52 PM
what other waxes have you used?

how long does it last?

does it attract dust?

do you park your car indoors or out?

does bug guts wipe right off?
1. I have used Mothers Gold, Meguiars NXT / Cleaner / Gold Class / Zymol / Zaino / Rain-X

2. As long as you keep the dust off it will last forever

3. Well in Kansas its hard not to have dust but in general its still smooth as glass

4. Inside a garage

5. Yes bugs and bird crap come right off

6. Any other questions?

· Registered
453 Posts
definitely something ill try.....great addition to the site

· Registered
980 Posts
Originally posted by phungy@Jul 27 2005, 11:03 AM
Zaino plz.
Yep.

I haven't tried Zaino myself, but everyone (well not everyone, but the majority) of users on Autopia swear by Zaino. And quite frankly, Zaino has great results. However, the depth and shine may not be the best of the best of the best, it's certainly the best of the best when it comes to durability and depth/shine. I have no other clue as to what other product can provide the shine/depth Zaino does while lasting 4+ months.

· Registered
72 Posts
wait i dont understand, i thought when you wash your car you have to wax it again? wont a car wash, wash out the last wax? 4 months? newbie here, keep in mind this is my first brand new car and i never cared about waxing my old cars.

· Registered
14,857 Posts
not all car washes will strip the wax, and it depends on the wax or sealant used too. now if u use something like dish soap or a harsh corrosive detergent, then yeah the wax most likely will be gone. using a basic car wash soap made to be wax safe will help prolong the protective properties of your product. i personally use the waxiness to help dry my car faster by taking the water stream down to next to nothing and letting it stream over the car, water beads off and drying time is cut by 75%, and very helpful on a black car where every wipe u can see the water spreading

· Registered
6 Posts
I use this all the time and it's my favorite. I really like how easy it is to buff off. But the only thing that is good and bad is that it goes on very light, and I have Azure Pearl so I have to go in the sun in the final stages to make sure all of it is off!

· Registered
68 Posts
Good stuff! Looks Great! Free towel sux for the removal aspect. Go with an old t-shirt!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.