·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what do you think is better:

Pirelli

or

Avon Tech

Im asking because I'm betting when everyone decides on tires, these are what they will come down to. They both are a great value, and they are the #1 (avons) and #2 (pirelli) according to the (i think anyways) accurate reviews on tire rack.

Also do generic tires seriously ruin the experience (i know im asking the people obsesed enough with our cars to go on a forum and talk about them so im assuming the answer is yes)

By the way, from what I have gathered, getting better tires is the single best thing you can do for performance on this car.

Edit: Wow i had cars paired with it and single paired with are-thats not proper English lol

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
If I were looking to save a few bucks, I'd go with the Avons. They've made really good bike tires for many years. If I wasn't too worried about money, I'd probably get the Eagle F1-DS or KDW.

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
yeah needing wet and dry traction or for snow...where u live is critical. i like avon, ive known many a bike riding friend who swore by them.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i live in central wisconsin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.