Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what I should install to have my 2005 TC work with my Ipod. I have heard from various people that my stock single disc stereo might be able to support an aftermarket aux port cable if it has the correct connections on the back of the stereo. My question is whether anyone knows if the stock stereo actually has this port. I know that the 2006 TC has a built in jack but I have a 2005. Also, has anyone installed a Monster iCruze into their TC?

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Please do a search or simply look through the Audio/Video/Security section as this has already been talked about and answered extensively, thank you.

·
Registered
166 Posts
why not just do what I do for when I want to listen to my sirius radio? Get an FM transmitter that plugs in the power suply in the center glove box, and hook up whatever you want to it? I've used the PSP for mp3's and movies and even playing games or even my mini disc player, through the cars speakers by doing this. It takes a little tweaking of the volume to get a good balance without any breakup, but its also a cheap quick fix if ou want to listen to an ipod or whatever else for that matter!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.