533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
1,686 Posts
i like the commentary

· Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah I wish they wouldve taken pictures of the car or vids of the car from the outside view...Also I didnt hear the s/c, did anyone hear it???...

· Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it wasnt a female...It sounded like a gay guy that was filming

· Registered
180 Posts
^ lol
but yeah, i did get crazy dizzy watchin this thing.. but sat through it because i thought it would hopefully get better at the end.. or have something worth while..

.. what an upset.. a headpounding upset.

· Former '05er
12,590 Posts
Sounds like a lot of you guys have never really gone fast. Nice vid. Sounded like the OEM tires...

· Registered
1,506 Posts
Everyone knocks on the Potenzas, and they have every right to... I've been driving on them since I got my car, I'm waiting til spring to change them out. I will say this. They suck - but they predictably suck - and at least I know what I can and cant do with them... Which is basically drive my car like I want. ... *sigh* I cant wait until spring...

Anyone wanna donate money to my paypal account for new tires (MikeyB3D's "get rid of potenza's" fund?)

· Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by mikeyb3d@Dec 16 2005, 12:55 PM
Everyone knocks on the Potenzas, and they have every right to... I've been driving on them since I got my car, I'm waiting til spring to change them out. I will say this. They suck - but they predictably suck - and at least I know what I can and cant do with them... Which is basically drive my car like I want. ... *sigh* I cant wait until spring...

Anyone wanna donate money to my paypal account for new tires (MikeyB3D's "get rid of potenza's" fund?)
Actually the Potenzas arent that bad afterall...Mine are half worn and they grip nicely in the slippery snow...As for racing theyre not the best but If you know how to drive your car then they shouldnt bother you too much...Im fine with them for now...

· Former '05er
12,590 Posts
They suck. You just don't realize how bad they suck because you haven't put better rubber on the car. You won't believe how much better the car is after you change the tires. Even my wife complained about the RE92s, and she doesn't drive hard at all.

· Registered
543 Posts
if you think they're bad in the snow, try them on ice!!
try to accelerate and you can spin tires through 4th gear with out trying hard. i need blizzaks!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.