Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
say no to legacy...

unless ur gonna match it up with some powerful pyramid subs....<---definate sarcasm

·
Registered
145 Posts
Legacy? are you joking? $50 for 10,000 watts on ebay<--again with the sarcasm!

On the other hand I have had audiobahn since I have had cars. Got to say I love them and have no complaints about them.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Audiobahn is on the lower echelon list of amps on the market but still better than the pure trash brands. You can do much better though if you shop carefully, used, discontinued, etc, really great amps are around all over;)

Rick

·
Registered
256 Posts
My Alpine is awesome... it's got digital signal processing and all kinds of built-in features. Look for the Alpine MRD-M301 online. I found it at Circuit City for dirt cheap because they're discontinueing Alpine. I couldn't be happier. I can't wait to get my Alpine HU cause I'll be able to control the entire thing from the driver's seat

It also gets like a billion SPL

·
Registered
256 Posts
I only say that because there's some people that are like, "OMFG Audiobahn is SOOOO kewl!" because they have flames and stupid stuff. Check out the amps in the next highest tier of quality, and if you look hard enough, so can get a sweet deal.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Yeah the high end stuff for audiobahn is pretty good. Flaming Q series is what they called it I believe. They can put out a crazy amount of power. Their subwoofers I am not impressed with at all. People sometimes just go off looks too. Like Power Acoustiks just came out with an amp that has a plasma swirly thing that you can buy in spencers mounted on the amp. The power on the amp isn't much but I think that new plasma look will make the amp sell just becaue it looks "cool"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.