Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my brother and I have been working with Hamer Toyota/Scion in Mission Hills on putting together some Scion events and starting a new car club with them. We have come up with three events, they are as follow: (Event#1) Thursday, July 28th, starts at 7PM; (Event#2) Thursday, August 11, starts at 7PM; (Event#3) Sunday, August 21st, starts at 4PM. During the first 2 events, you will be able to sign up for the Scion Vehicle Show and Contest(which happens to be event #3) and you will also be able to vote on names that we have come up with for the new Scion club we are starting. They also need vendors to set-up booths, so you vendors out there, call the number on the flyer below and ask for: Russ Kutrosky(Sales manager) and tell him that Guillermo sent you. All of the info is on the flyer below, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask, thanks and hope to see you all there.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello everybody, just a reminder, if you haven't signed up yet for the car show on the 21st, please do so as soon as possible, just CLICK HERE , go to ABOUT US and click on STREET LIFE SERIES, fill out the form and you're done. I would really hate to see this event get canceled, due to lack of entries, thank you very much and you all have a wonderful day, Oh! by the way your car does not have to be heavly modify, if enough people from here sign up, you can go compete for best team participation.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For those that couldn't make it, here's what you missed, enjoy:

Here's my bros car

Sorry Eric the picture came out dark, my wife forgot to use the flash

Here's me(on right), my brother(on left) and my nepheu(in middle)

Thanks to everybody that came out, this one was a bigger turn out then the last one. Don't forget we need more people to sign up for the car show(August 21st). Man we gave out so many great gifts during the raffle like: xB carbon fiber hood, xB JDM projector head lights, a couple of OBX racing pedals and knobs. We also have a couple of people signed up for our new club: ScionTific, if you are interested in joining our club PM me and I will give you more info on the benefits of being a member, thanks again and see you at the next event.

P.S. sorry if I left anybody out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.