Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wanting to know. I read everybody lives in Cal. and Florida.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Or the northeast.. hehehe.... ScioNRG has a division in Indiana... see the link in my signature

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Yeah. I'm from Greencastle, IN. I think there's one or two other people from Indiana. Check the MidWest section of the Region part of the forum. If you're in the area, hit me up, but I don't know why you would be, because there's nothing to do here. heh.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in Terre Haute, Indiana. There is also nothing to do here.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
dont we rock the regional thread for this stuff? i would move it, but i dont know what area of the country indiana is considered. mid-west?

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Originally posted by filmnews@Oct 12 2005, 07:06 PM
I live in Terre Haute, Indiana. There is also nothing to do here.
You still have more than Greencastle. We go to Terre Haute sometimes when we get bored here, which is quite often. heh. At least you have a mall and a sweet tattoo/piercing parlor that does $10 piercings. heh. We just have a Walmart, and we wouldn't have that if this wasn't a college town.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wal-Mart is better then nothing.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
I live in Fort Wayne :-D... i guess there is a little more to do here, nothin to complain about

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.