Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and later down the line, myself, are interested in the Scion Tc. From what I've read, it sounds like it's going to be a very reliable car. Using the 4cyl Camry engine, I imagine that it's going to hold up well. Has anyone had any major issues with these cars yet?

·
Ironhead
12,859 Posts
their is no need to worry about the tC's reliability. its the really nothing more than several toyco platforms joined together. i know clients with 280K miles on their camry and its truckin right along. i expect we will see the same thing with the tC. i have not had a single client some back with any issues.

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
I rely on mine.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Actually not too shabby. I've been cleared to resume normal activity. Haha....but I've headed back to the gym in order to strengthen all the muscles that got toasted...namely my neck and back. And so far so good there. I haven't broken completely, and I'm not as stiff and sore and not getting as many headaches.

According to the orthopod...I've got up to a year to make the biggest improvements, after that...I'm screwed. Hehe...at least he's honest.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Orthopod? Is that a doctor with an external shell?

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
That's comical! Orthopedic comes from Greek; ortho means correct or right, and pedic comes from pedi meaning child. Dictionary definitions use pedia, the word for children even in Demotic (modern spoken) Greek. Pod and podia mean foot and feet. So you've taken a corrector of children and turned him/her into one who rights feet...

·
Premium Member
16,847 Posts
Originally posted by Labfish@Jan 30 2005, 02:37 PM
Thanks guys. So far, so good.
You are forever SpineBoy, though, you realize.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Hehe...but of course. I had another flashback today turning on to my street again (aka same place the blazer creamed me) ...Huge ass Toyota Tacoma was right behind me and for a second it looked like he wasn't going to slow down when I was stopping for the cross traffic. But he did. Whew. Could have been SpineBoy delux.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.