Scion tC Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have bought 3 scions that have been stripped or crashed. I have created one and have 2 left for piecing. So whoever needs parts for their TC just leave me a message and how much your willing to pay.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
it wouldnt suck to know where you are located. i would certainly be interested in a few things, but it would be nice to know how i would get them, and what it might cost for shipping to see if its worth it. i would love any of the main engine pieces (block, head, crank) or a whole engine if you have it. both front seats. interior A-pillars. front bumper. let me know.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Yeah, a whole engine and gearbox would be extra coolio.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
check you PM's dude.

·
Registered
414 Posts
DUDE!, check your pms!!!!!!! Need a o2 sensor that i totally beat the crap out of!!!, anyone with an extra??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry Guys its that I've been cought up at work.. Im located in Miami, Fl(33174) .. but can you guys please include how much your willing to pay... I'll be resonable.. and dont worry I'm not b.s.ing.. I was just told that in these forums it would be easier so I started an account just to sell the parts.. SORRY Hit me up! Trust me I'll be resonable.. I just need to get rid of the parts

·
Registered
136 Posts
How much for a pair of A-pillar plastic interior panels? That is if there in good condition. $20, PM me if your willing to part with them.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.