Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am doing some wheel shopping and was curious if anyone has these and has any pics of them on their car? I am thinking of getting some 17x8 with a +35mm offset (looks that is the only offset that they make that will work on this car). Looking at getting some Pzero Nero MS 235/40s. Anyone have any pics would be great! Thanks!

I am thinking Bronze like these..what do you guys think?

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
A gorgeous wheel, and I thought long and hard about buying a set... but the price per wheel was only say, about $80 outside my budget. I think I like the Black Racing or GN+ a little better. Of course, they're even more expensive.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys, yeah, i saw his car with those wheels. that kind of gives me an idea of what the bronze would look like. i think it will look good.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
As far as price/weight ratio goes - these are my favorite wheels. Too bad I'm too much of a scrooge

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by zoltiz@Aug 27 2005, 10:38 PM
As far as price/weight ratio goes - these are my favorite wheels. Too bad I'm too much of a scrooge
yeah and to think i was about to get the trd wheels!! and those are like 30 bucks more and way heavier per wheel!! which ones do you think i am going to get??!!!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by vtecKiller@Aug 28 2005, 01:53 AM
dun u no theres a TRD rim 4 the tC???

its like everywhere on the internet........
uh, yeah. but dont like it and its way too much for that wheel!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by HaTeOnThYs05@Aug 28 2005, 01:30 AM
TRD?? as in the 5 spoke? or the Enkei Rims?
yeah, the very heavy, but sweet looking 5 spoke. there is a dealer you can get just the wheels for 770 on the web. not a bad deal for the wheels.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
I might be able to organize a group buy for FN01RCs. PM me if you would be interested in those wheels for $175 each.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by Motorsport_TC@Aug 28 2005, 02:00 PM
Next week I can show you a pick of those exact wheels
of course you will post up pics right?....

·
Registered
63 Posts
hey r2tc i was at wheelmax and i saw 17x8 in +48mm offset. i believe that is closer to stock which is +45 if i'm not mistaken. correct me if i'm wrong.. anyways, thats the next wheel im gonna get, in bronze for the super white.. i love bronze on white.

and if you can organize a group buy lo bux, that would be huge. i would def. do it.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Personally, I'd go for the +35 offset. It will give a wider track and look better. Pretty rare you get performance AND looks.

I'll post a group buy announcement after I talk to my source and see what he can do.

·
Registered
63 Posts
if you can get a group buy going within the next week or so. i would be in without a doubht. i just looked on wheelmax and the bronze fn01rc's are on backorder. so if you can make this happen lo bux, i'm in for sure.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.