Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How well does it fit? does it kill your back to get them in and out?

When i went to the dealer, i noticed that both the driver and passenger seat have memory positioning but not sure about the hassel...

Whats your input?

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Hmm... maybe I will try to put a carseat in sometime this week. My mom has also put a deposit down on a tC for herself.... and she will need the car seat to take my niece from place to place... I'll let you know. It maybe a pain because the seats are so far back... you may have quite a reach.

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
yeah i did it already for neice and nephew.. no way does it kill u. the most irritating thing is the seat that i used. one of those ones that the belt has to go behind. damn i hate that thing !! easy to get in and buckle though and im a built guy

·
Registered
5 Posts
I put my monster car seat in for my 10 month old during the test drive. It's a Britax Wizard. Installing it facing backwards and snapping it onto the latches was no problem. I put it behind the passenger seat because my seat is setup too far back. But there was still ok room for the passenger.

The front seat pushes far enough forward that I could crouch/stand in back while putting it in, I'm 5'10". Getting the child in and out will be difficult for rear facing.

I haven't used it since I've gotten the car. That's what the Honda Pilot is for. The less my son gets into my car, the cleaner it will stay

1 - 6 of 6 Posts