Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has a tC in Connecticut, there's this cruise spot that I used to take my truck to when I had it. Everyone who had any kind of hooked up car (even the ones done up WalMart style) were there, it's the place to go to show off your ride every Friday and/or Saturday night. If there's anyone is CT interested in a cruise show your interest here! usually big crows form around 10pm and last well into the night I'm usually there to like 12am or later, depends.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
wow...I dug deep. Mods, be proud of my searching!

I'm in Danbury, I've seen a few tC's around town lately. One on Federal Road tonight around 9:30ish with different headlights - curious as to what they are. I was in my Jeep so chasing down a tC to ask what their lights are when I'm gross from the gym probably would have frightened the driver. Yesterday I saw a boy in a clone of my car.

Just wondering if any more Connecticut-ers are around the boards.

PS - I noticed that CT has been acknowledged as a state in New England - how exciting!

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Scikotics has a CT Chapter. ScioNRG is all over the place, including CT, too.

I'm a member of both clubs - we have plenty of CT members.... just not many are here.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Originally posted by krdshrk@May 1 2006, 06:31 PM
Scikotics has a CT Chapter. ScioNRG is all over the place, including CT, too.

I'm a member of both clubs - we have plenty of CT members.... just not many are here.
I second that, yet, i'm not in NRG... but I am VMFIC of Scikotics CT chapter and I'm President of Connecticut-TC. As far as cruises or carshows in CT go, theres not many right now, i'm going to talk to daryl and see if we can setup a get together at LimeRock Park on Memorial Day. Nothing beats Scions and Racecars..

Rob

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Originally posted by Plissken@May 1 2006, 09:30 PM
When was Connecticut not considered New England? I seem to remember always living in New England when I lived in Connecticut from 87-92.
Yea, but it wasn't listed on the site as Northeast.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Just realized the meet at Lynch on the 21st is the day of a conference for work. wtf...I can't win. You guys have fun for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts