1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
I used to take business trips to Rochester. Mmm.. Dinosaur Barbeque

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm from Rochester. I just graduated from the U of R.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yeah, I agree, we should get together sometime. I was wondering if anyone knew much about the audio set up in the scion. My dad had found this cable that I could use to hook up to the satellite radio input to hook up my pm3 player. I'm also looking into getting an amp and a 12" inch sub, but I'm not quite sure how remove the stereo and the door sills to hide the wiring to install it all. I'm also not sure if all that will void the warranty. Anybody know anything about that stuff?

·
Registered
113 Posts
nope, mine's silver

·
Registered
348 Posts
hey i live in rochester too, penfield specifically and i wanted to meet up, im trying to set something up here. im me sometime mtarrant07

·
Registered
133 Posts
let me know if anything is set up... ill be around. (from batavia moving to roch in a couple weeks)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Flint Mica. I'm only getting fog lights extra. You can get other options cheaper elsewhere like exhaust and stuff. I know a guy who can do all the installations for me. But yeah I can't wait. It doesnt arrive until late June/ early July. I get the first tC off the first shipment of 2007's Dorschel gets in. For now I'm trying to sell my red 1995 VW Passat VR6. $2500/bo as is. Let me know if you anyone who might be interested. Later

·
Registered
133 Posts
congrats... welcome to the glory of owning a tc!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts