Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i used to go all the time, but the last time i was there i lost to....gasp....a civic.
so its been awhile since ive been down there, but my friends are always asking
me to go down, anybody wanna meet up? could be any weekend coming up, hopefully ill have my tc by then, if not then hopefully ill have my truck up and running again. let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Is your Cyclone perhaps black? And did you perhaps see a white 87 Blazer with crappy blue flames driving around in Southwest Philly at about 11pm last friday night? Becase if you did than you spotted the Kurkerfish in the passenger seat. I won't be in town this weekend but, I will prolly be around the weekend after that. Hopefully my Blazer drivin roomie will be past the break in miles on his new clutch in his 71 vette (the matte green one) so we'll prolly be down.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no it wasnt me, my truck is tapping, not sure what it is yet, maybe a collapsed lifter, maybe a bad cam bearing. either way im not driving it, it still runs its ass off, but i dont wana risk damage to other things.
besides that, not to be a stickler, its Syclone, the Cyclone is a mercury.
common mistake though. let me know when your goin down, its been awhile for me.

·
Registered
347 Posts
What up boys! I'd mos definitely be down for going to the races. I'll bring a supra, a wrx and possibly an evo. I'll get some video footage!
fuzionauto.com
My boy w/ the supra had a typhoon, syclone, and a jimmy which he just sold. My other boys got two blazers, ones sick (white) the others #### (red, gray and other colors...but its got air bags)

Blazinlow.com (i think)

Sat, sun, mon, tues nites are good for me, I'm down for whatever!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.