Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I know I haven't posted in a minute, (is it still cool to say that?) but I actually know a little about that monster truck DeLorean. Its known as D-Rex. And I think it was a restored DeLorean by this guy named Rich W. (don't know the last name off hand).

I am a DeLorean enthusiast too. Even I question this guy's "creativity." Last I knew he had 3 DeLoreans. One that's more like the ones we would know, D-Rex, (monster truck DeLorean) and get this a hover craft type DeLorean. Also from a "sad" DeLorean which he rebuilt more or less.

A DeLorean owner named Tamir runs one of the best DeLorean websites out there. Here's a section he has to Rich's D-Rex. It may not be the only section. He redesigned the site so I don't know where all the information is on such and such custom DeLorean. If anyone is really interested in the D-Rex, on the board through Tamir's site there is an area for Rich W's projects.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.