Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
oh please oh please someone say something good. When my car got side swiped it messed my baby up. I'm going to the body shop that the dealer uses so hopefully the paint will match perfectly....please tell us good things.

·
Registered
59 Posts
yeah i've had to have body work done on my tc after some a-hole hit my car in a parking lot on christmas eve...

It came out well, had an indipendent shop do the work, pretty much perfect paint match, though they had to replace the whole door which probably made it alot easier for them

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I just pcked up my car from the bodyshop and the paint looks great,but when the buffed it they hit my trim and dulled it,bent the trim near the window and forgot to reset the windows. Hopefully I'll never have to get work done on the body again!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I had gotten in an acident too. Ended banging up the entire driver's side. The body shop did a great job - it looked just as it did when I bought the car.

·
Registered
112 Posts
They meaning the body shop at Toyota. It was pretty convenient because my insurance company has an office in their shop, so they were able to assess the damage, crunch the numbers, and get to work on it quickly. Unfortunately, this was in October, and parts were very hard to come by, so I was out of action for a month, driving my old '92 civic. Lesson learned.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.