Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont know if anybody else has come across this but when the topic is brought up with people about what kind of car you have and you say scion. do they go o you dont have that ugly box or station wagon looking thing do u? and once i tell them the tc they always go o yea that looks good. but that has happened many many times so i'm getting the idea that many people in general just dont like the xa or xb. i personally dont like the other cars, they can be made up to be nice but overall they just dont do it for me. anybody else comes across issues like these with other people?

·
Registered
163 Posts
well i came across ppl that do and dont like them so of them say you have that nice box car and others say ill u have the ugly box but my opinion i really like the xb if i had a family i would have proably got that cause for a family its a nice car i dunno if i like the xa or not but for the price of the xb you cant go wrong

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
^ please punctuate

I like the xA a lot. It's cute as a button. Not sure if I like the xB since it's a little too boxy for me, and I like rounder cars. (i.e. tC)

But yeah, most of the time, people don't even know what a tC is

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
I went to see the box. Love that thing. Had it at least 2.3liters, I'd have gotten it instead of the tC.

The tC won me over with sexiness. Sexiness beat two extra doors for me. Oh, so did the extra 0.9liters of engine.

-Ed

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Originally posted by EddNog@Mar 23 2006, 12:41 PM
I went to see the box. Love that thing. Had it at least 2.3liters, I'd have gotten it instead of the tC.

The tC won me over with sexiness. Sexiness beat two extra doors for me. Oh, so did the extra 0.9liters of engine.

-Ed
QFT. I've been considering picking up an xA when I graduate for a daily driver. And for a roadtrip car.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Lol, i'm the one always having to clarify which "Skyon" I have.

"Oh, I have a Scion."

"..."

"Not the boxy one"

"ohhh, ok!"

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by Obike+Mar 23 2006, 11:00 AM-->QUOTE (Obike @ Mar 23 2006, 11:00 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-EddNog
@Mar 23 2006, 12:41 PM
I went to see the box.  Love that thing.  Had it at least 2.3liters, I'd have gotten it instead of the tC.

The tC won me over with sexiness.  Sexiness beat two extra doors for me.  Oh, so did the extra 0.9liters of engine.

-Ed
QFT. I've been considering picking up an xA when I graduate for a daily driver. And for a roadtrip car. [/b]
What's QFT?

-Ed

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i am a huge fan of the box. most likely i will be adding an 07 version to my garage this summer.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
i see the non punctuation bug is going around alot lately...

i actually like the Box. xA....not so much. i like the fiveaxis xA tho cuz its a roadster. Scion is stupid if they dont think a chop top xA like that would sell if produced. i know sum xB'ers and the more i see them the more i like them enuf to buy one if i had the $$$$

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I don't mind the other scions, but i don't think i would purchase any of the other scions. for the money of a car, i just can't see myself getting and XA XB if i didnt truley love it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I LOVE EVERY SKKKKKEEEEEYONNNN

I really like the Xa its a shame there isnt more of them on the road... i guess that makes the unique though

·
Registered
207 Posts
I think ill be adding a O7 xb to my line up soon. I dont realy like the XA but my wife loves it, so who knows we may be getting a XA. Back to the original post, I get alot of people saying "not the box skyon" after i tell them i drive a Scion.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Originally posted by OliverThomas@Mar 23 2006, 12:08 PM
Lol, i'm the one always having to clarify which "Skyon" I have.

"Oh, I have a Scion."

"..."

"Not the boxy one"

"ohhh, ok!"
sounds very familiar. I like the xB though...it is also a cool car for a good price that you can mod the hell out of and it looks awesome. xA...never considered it...looks like a japanese mini cooper.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts