Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to see if anyone (most likely just the northern TC owners) has gone up to Canada (my homeland) with their TCs. Apparently Toyota Canada is not releasing the TC in Canada so people have no idea about Scion.

If any of you has, what reactions have you gotten? I'm looking forward to going up there when I get my TC and blowing the socks off those riced-out Civics and crap.

· Registered
408 Posts
Ya i have been up to Canada a few times, Once a week after i got the car went up to Turkey Point on lake Erie, like 100 miles from Buffalo. Got alot of head turning, cought a few people looking in my windows while it was in the driveway. And i have been up to Niagra Falls a few times and the same thing with the head turns, didnt really talk to anyone up there thought.

· Registered
834 Posts
I live in Bellingham, WA just a quick jaunt south of Vancouver BC and I've had curious reactions from quite a few Canadians so far. A couple of guys were convinced it was some new model of Mercedes until I straightened them out. They were driving a fully riced out Integra but seemed to be pretty nice guys anyway. They kept complimenting the hell out of the car.

· Registered
178 Posts
i wanna make a run to the border.. if the weather gets any better i may try this
weekend.. hop on over to Windsor and maybe venture up to Toronto

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.