Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm from so cal and i just moved up here about 2 months ago. i bought my tC because my 4runner isn't a reliable source of transportation. i'm a big spl person as i had 4-12" crystals in a big ported box. but now i'm in the market for a system for the tC but my problem is finding a good audio shop. good meaning people with knowledge in car audio products and won't sit there and diss anything they don't sell. anything in the 408/510?

·
Registered
453 Posts
well i would help u out but as for the crazy custom stuff, im no expert, but when it comes to clean installation im more than wil;ling to help....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Soundguy50@Apr 30 2005, 12:48 AM
well i would help u out but as for the crazy custom stuff, im no expert, but when it comes to clean installation im more than wil;ling to help....
cool that's great to hear i mean i it's always better doing installs with a couple others while the beers are nice n cold. you know any place to get decent prices on parts?

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
depends on where in nor cal you are. there are a handful of good shops out there, but more that are overpriced and/or sub-par quality. what area are you in?

·
Registered
453 Posts
wireless world is where i get all of my gear, they hook me up with a fierceness, but there are only a few shops around here, one in san jose (blossom hill rd) another on stevens creek blvd. and one more in morgan hill

i have bought so much stuff (including some stuff i hooked a buddy up with today) from the guys at the one on blossom hill, that they will give me nearly any itme at cost, they are a licensed kicker and alpine dealer too....but i must say if u dont know what u are talking about they will screw u over....

·
Registered
13 Posts
proaudio which is right off union city blvd. they do great installs and are easy to work with. willing to bargain.

there is also pacific stereo off of the mowry exit i believe. they have wide variety and price match online stores but dont do their installs =P

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hm.... i'll check some of these places out, there's a wireless world by my house in hayward off jackson. and to moriarty the drive doesn't really matter if the price is that reasonable. i don't really need them to install as i can probably do most of it myself (unless i choose to use fiberglass in that case i can't). but main concern is the actual parts because i know i'm going to do a complete system (double din navi, new speakers all the way around, 2 amps, sub).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.