Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after the little fiasco with the legal problems on the UV bulbs, one of their reps replied to my email with several choices. I chose to get the pure blues, and he said alright and they would ship the next morning (last friday morning, to be exact) with a 3 day transit time. So me, being the optimistic fellow, figured that they would be at the house on Wednesday, at the latest. I mean they're only coming from CA and I'm up near Seattle.

Been over a week now, and nothing. I haven't heard from them since. Nothing in the mail from them, no reponses to my queries.

So, #### it.

I'm in the market for the ultraviolet / pure blue bulbs, so if anyone has any info on a company that currently has their head >out< of their ass, please let me know ~_~

·
Registered
225 Posts
Dang bro that sucks, but I can't hate on Luminics. From my experience with them thet are by far the best company that I have ordered from.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've been using the contact form through their site. I haven't gotten any info from them since I talked to some guy named Scott Brown about the original order of UV's which had the manufacturing issues. And that was 2 weeks ago.

I havent tried PM'ing them because I wasn't aware that they had a handle on this board. I'll try that next.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update:

They lied about originally shipping my bulbs the first time, and it seems they're still stalling for time for some damn reason. These guys are full of ####. They appear to have an account on these forums so perhaps they'd like to inform me why they have their heads firmly entrenced within their buttocks over a simple $50 ####ing order.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.