Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i just read some thread on scionlife about Dezod making a turbo kit for our tCs. Here is an info about their project car on their web site.
http://www.dezod.com/projects.cfm
There are some more reviews on scionlife
It's looking good for now. Dozed is very popular in the WRX world for their good prices on parts. So maybe i'll be looking to buy their kit since they have more knowlege and they have been out there for long time. So what you think guys. It's looks yummy to me.

·
Registered
272 Posts
it looks to me like they are doing a one-off kit for that one customers tc. either way they still dont have it figured out, at least according to that page. i would like to know the "large company" that built their manifold...perhaps full-race has made us a nice stainless equal length unit...

side note: call me strange, could just be a thing for me but i have a hard time trusting anyone who does things like spell "project tc", Projekt tCee

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hopefully this will pan out, and something will become generally available from it. Also it looks to m like "projekt tCee" is what the customer is calling his/her car.

I actually like the horsepower guidelines the customer is asking for...

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well about the project tCee. They don't know what to call the project yet so they left as it is. I'm just glad some companies are trying something for our cars. Now i just hope greddy to come out with theirs.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Pretty interesting comment about the returnless fuel system presenting some challenges. I've thought the same thing myself numerous times.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Right. Along with the MoTeC. I'd do that too with a decent budget.

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Bwahahahahahahaha, in a few weeks I have a surprise for you all (and yes, this is the right thread).

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Did you figure out the fuel problem?

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Originally posted by yaj@Aug 1 2005, 03:24 PM
Obike

Did you give them your car to test with???
That was going to be the plan as far as fitment and such... but they backed out because I demanded what they would give me in return in writing. Some poor schmuck is probably going to be screwed by them because they didn't take the same level of precautions.

Just from that I won't have anything to do with them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.