Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured I give a little introduction to my self and what have you.

Name: Holly
Car: 2006 Nautical Blue tC (drove off with it August 4, 2005)

Previous vehicles: 1998 Hond Accord, 1995 Saturn SL2
Tranny Type: Automatic (learning how to drive a stick slowly)

I'm hoping to get some pics ASAP. It's raining right now so that won't happen until everything is bright and sunny again!

The pics may or may not have me pose with the car. (most of my guys friends say I should but I like to take the pics my self, I'm a perfectionist when it comes to showing off my car.)

That's all I got for now....

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Welcome from a former Picksburgher! Graduated from Edgewood HS in '78, left Pgh in '79, have not been back since.

·
Registered
185 Posts
YAY! welcome. Hey, i never did an introduction. should i? nah, too late.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
hello.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kinda
in all, but being a Network Admin isn't easy. I work with 2 other Admins which is an odd line up. Normally it's only 1 but hey how can I complain... I got the job! It gives me a lot of freedom to just kinda wait for things to happen. I haven't even graduated ITT Tech yet, but will be this September. But I got a bunch of certifications while I was in High School.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Certs help get in the door, but nothing beats experience.

Lance, CISSP, MCP, ISS CPS, etc, etc,

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Although my title doesn't say it, I'm pretty much a Network/Sys admin as well and have been since I was 20 as well. Experience is indeed really key but certifications help as well. Back to the point, though, and welcome to the site.

·
Registered
339 Posts
bienvenue madmoiselle holly

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
R&D - Raising hell for sysadmins by bypassing every single system they setup since the beginning of time....

I hope you never have to manage a network I sit on

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.