Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drive safe people...seriously. Just look at these.

QUOTE ("chumba from SL")
These are pictures from my recent accident 3 weeks ago. A hit and run.. we got side swiped forcing the car into a spin. i was in the passenger seat.. my daughter behind me. and my fiance was driving. i was in the hospitle for a weak with many internal injuries.. i dislocated my sholder from teh force of the seat belt.. as i was ejected from the tC. Let the pics explain my accidnet.. My parents showed up to clean out my car and became very upset as i sholdnt have really lived form this accident.

[/b]

· Registered
1,373 Posts
He said the vehicle went into a spin. It looks like the impact was on the passenger side of the vehicle. I think airbags only deploy due to sudden forward deceleration, not from any sort of impact (I could be wrong here... and I imagine side-impact airbags *would* have deployed in this situation...). So, perhaps that's why there's no airbags in the pics.

· Premium Member
16,847 Posts
You can see the front airbag on the passenger side did deploy. If you read the topic on SL you will see that the side airbags DID NOT deploy which is interesting to me. I'd be curious to find out why.

· Registered
219 Posts
OMFG that's crazy... and yea I'd like to see the car that took off from that.. they never found the other driver did they?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.