Scion tC Forums banner

Do you currently have the carpet out or in the all-season mats?

• in

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • out

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This poll is for those of you who like to waste time and bandwidth.

I, personally, have the carpet out for the winter...

late

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Too lazy to take it out. Plus I fiddled with it at the dealership and I had a horrible time getting it back in. I'll just wash 'em in the spring

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
The only reason I have mine in is cause I bought mine at Wal-Mart and they are all-in-one.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I took mine out cuz they were getting all muddy and I got tired of washing them every weekend.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
In, we don't got no snow this year in the Dirty South. Although, we got some ice last nite. How bad was it for you ATL boys? it was supposed to be worse down there.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Originally posted by Plissken@Jan 29 2005, 05:00 PM
In, we don't got no snow this year in the Dirty South. Although, we got some ice last nite. How bad was it for you ATL boys? it was supposed to be worse down there.
It's ugly down here today. The good news is that it'll all be gone tomorrow afternoon.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4+Jan 29 2005, 06:40 PM-->QUOTE (basilisk4 @ Jan 29 2005, 06:40 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Plissken
@Jan 29 2005, 05:00 PM
It's ugly down here today. The good news is that it'll all be gone tomorrow afternoon. [/b]
Good to hear. everything but the roads iced here but not a problem at all. Sorry to hijack.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i just put them back in, had been running the rubber for a while. got that show next weeked, figured they gotta go in for that. weather has sucked lately, they will be right back out after the show, most likely.

edit : BTW, i love wasting bandwidth and time while i am at work. thanks for the poll, its my favorite yet.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I have mine out but only on the driver side. I am a server and the bottom of my shoes are nasty from walking around in the kitchen all night. My last car had gray mats and the driver side mat was black from all of the grease so I just went ahead and took the driver side carpet out. Whenever I graduate and can work a job that does not involve grease and slopping food I'll put it back in.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I have them in because I live where it never snows.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
No need for "bad weather" option in GA.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I live in new england - weather is atrocious. Went to sears auto and bought some black carpeted floormats for $19. They look fine, and when they get nasty, i'll just replace them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.